click here to read what hedz are sayin' (comments) below
|Every Easter, the christian world payz homage to a myth-turned-legend, prolonging the continuous cycle of accepting an ancient fable as historical fact without actual proof. Why I say "fable" you ask? One of the most popular axiomz in Ancient Kemet was "Know Thyself". Because we've allowed religion to dictate our spirituality, we've been reluctant to see the story of the mythical christ's rapsheet is EXACTLY identical to one from the Nile Valley that predates more than 6000 yearz before "jesus". See if your reverend can explain these simularities...
Comments | Send Us Your Comment
• You said it perfectly, our wise brother: know the facts before you believe anything. these sagacious words sum up the whole debate on religion. I can never thank you for the time you dedicate so selflessly to educate Africans. May our ancestors both in Afrika and Amerika smile upon ALL your endeavors.
• Greetings Brotha, this message came right on time. I am composing a personal essay on white supremacy (racism) and how it effects our people activity still to this day. The “Versus Series” you have added gives me inspiration to add another layer to my essay. Thank you for allowing the energy to flow through you. Peace and Love. Your Sistah in the struggle.
• Truth trumps evil every time thanks for the hard work and keep the truth coming.
• I would like to say nice page, nice to have it at hand to cross reference and to remember forgotten facts.
But considering Egyptians had such a sophisticated written language for an early civilisation, do you think you should be spelling everything ending with an `s` with a `z` in the thinking it somehow represents blackness, maybe.
CEO RESPONSE: No I don't. Don't get caught up into how thingz are written, but what's written, Bredren. It has nothing to do with ethnicity, it's just a writing style, so how it's written doesn't take anything away from the message. If that were the case, it shouldn't be written in english 'cause this ain't our native tongue in the first place.
• Thank you for continuing to shead light on historical facts that is often been mislead by people who don't want to figure out truth on the concept of life.
• Brother M'Bwebe, I would like to thank you for bringing light to our sisters and brothers who have been walking in darkness for far too long. May you continue to be used as an instrument for social transformation and mental liberation. Your Brother,
Developed & maintained by Nebulution Studios
Contact webmaster, Da Machete at email@example.com with your comments.