In celebrtaion of Da Ghetto Tymz magazine's 22nd Anniversary on April 10, 2015, we began DGT Week in 2011. stemming from April 10-17th. Check out what we released each year!
At the beginning of each Anniverary Week, we propose a few reaffirmationz we should consider worth re-pledging for the year:
1) Study the works of Dr. John Henrik Clarke: PanAfrikanizm or Perish
2) Read or Re-read books and lectures by:
• The Destruction of Black Civilization, Chancellor Williams
• Works by:
Cheikh Anta Diop
Dr. Yosef ben-Jochannan
Anthony Browder and
3)Read or Re-read articles:
• When Knowledge Became Kryptonite
• Urban Unrest -- Afrikan Burial Ground: Remnants of Slavery in New York
• The Unapologetic Quest to G.E.N.T.R.I.F.Y.: Ethnic Cleansing Through Economics
4) Study the 10 Areas of People Activity by Drs. Neely Fuller, Jr. and Francess Cress-Welsing
5) Study the importance of Health from Llaila O. Afrika and Keidi Awadu
DGT salutes the scholastic efforts of our Elder giants! Get familar and download a free poster here!